Propose Day 2020
Propose Day 2020 would be celebrated by the people all across the world on 8th of February, at Saturday.
Propose day is the second day of the Valentine’s week which is celebrated with great enthusiasm every year on 8th of February by the youths, couples as well as other interested people of any age group. It is being celebrated for years in the western culture however; currently it has been started celebrating in the modernized way in almost every regions of the country.
How Propose Day is Celebrated
Youths and other age group people celebrate this special day in their own way to get full enjoy of it. Youths propose to their valentines at this day in excellent way to impress their loved ones. They propose their valentines to express their love and affection as well as to be their valentines forever. Someone propose it by sitting half on their knees with bunch of red roses in hand.
Someone propose it by going to some popular places in different ways. Someone send a red rose bucket with greeting card, written love proposal messages and warm wishes, to the home of their valentine early in the morning. At this special day, all the mobile networks and postal services become busy as everybody send messages and gifts to their loved ones.
Propose Day Quotes
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” – Billy Graham
- “True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
- “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” – Torquato Tasso
- “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright
- “To good and true love fear is forever affixed.” – Francois Rabelais
- “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” – Sadhu Vaswani
- “True love bears all, ensures all and triumphs!” – Dada Vaswani