Rose Day 2020
Rose Day 2020 would be celebrated by the people all across the world on 7th of February, at Friday.
Rose day is the first day of the Valentine’s week which is celebrated every year on 7th of February by the youths as well as interested people of any age group. It is the event of western culture which has been started celebrating in all regions of the country.
How Rose Day is Celebrated
Rose day is specially celebrated by the youths of the country by gifting a red rose to his/her loved ones in order to express his/her endless love forever. Offering a red rose at this day is the way to express the deep and heart feeling to the loved ones in very simple ways which cannot be expressed by words. However; there are many colorful roses which are available for different relationship and occasions.
Rose Color Meaning
Red roses are the indication of love and given to each other to express love.
A single red rose is given to say thank you to be in life.
Bunch of red roses are given to express true love without which one cannot live.
Yellow roses are the indication of friendship and given to each other to make friendship.
White roses are the indication of peace and cleanliness and given to each other to say sorry for any mistake.
Pink roses are the indication of cheerfulness and given to the loved ones for their happiness.
Dark pink roses are the indication of pleasure and appreciation and given to the loved ones to appreciate them.
Purple roses are the indication of first sight love and given to the valentines to propose the love at first sight.
Lovers celebrate this event by greeting each other with the beautiful and crimson roses. They go to the romantic dinner, candle light dinner, movie, long drive or do party at home. Red roses are given to each other to indicate the great passion and enthusiasm to the loved ones. The warm feelings and heartily wishes are prayed to the God by the loved ones for their loved ones. The whole environment becomes full of sweet fragrance and freshness of the colored roses as everyone goes to the flower shop and pack up most liked roses according to their romance for their valentines.
At this day, all the couples, whether they are old, new or going to be a couple, welcome this grand rose day with the big enthusiasm and joy. They prepare themselves a week ago to heartily enjoy this day as well as the starting of the Valentine’s Day.
Rose Day Quotes
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” – William Shakespeare
- “Ever since the beginning of rock and roll, there’s been an Axl Rose. And it’s just boring. It’s totally boring to me.” – Kurt Cobain
- “But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.” – Salvador Dali
- “Groups that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having their own racial or ethnic leaders to follow.” – Thomas Sowell
- “A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true.” – Ray Evans
- “Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- “Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.” – Saadi
- “Publishing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.” – Don Marquis
- “Can anyone remember love? It’s like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.” – Arthur Miller
- “If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears.” – Isaac Hayes
- “She had already allowed her delectable lover to pluck that flower which, so different from the rose to which it is nevertheless sometimes compared, has not the same faculty of being reborn each spring.” -Marquis de Sade
- “I love being a woman and I was not one of these women who rose through professional life by wearing men’s clothes or looking masculine. I loved wearing bright colors and being who I am.” – Madeleine Albright
- “Writing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.” – Don Marquis
- “A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind.” – Clive Bell
- “You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.” – George William Curtis
- “There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.” – Henri Matisse
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates
- “We have chased away the clouds, the sky is all rose.” – Francois Hollande
- “When the rose and the cross are united the alchemical marriage is complete and the drama ends. Then we wake from history and enter eternity.” – Robert Anton Wilson
- “I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
- “Ideas rose in clouds; I felt them collide until pairs interlocked, so to speak, making a stable combination.” – Henri Poincare
- “The Rose is without an explanation; She blooms, because She blooms.” – Angelus Silesius
- “Our eyes reflect light. Better that the lips are more like a rose petal.” – Olivier Theyskens
- “Love and a red rose can’t be hid.” – Thomas Holcroft
- “One rose says more than the dozen.” – Wendy Craig
- “Whenever the occasion arose, he rose to the occasion.” – Jonathan Brown