Teddy Day is the fourth day of the Valentine’s week which is being celebrated very enthusiastically on annual basis on 10th of February by the youths and other interested people. Now, it has been started celebrating as an international event celebration in almost all the regions of every country.
Teddy Day 2020
Teddy Day 2020 would be celebrated all over the world by the people on 10th of February, at Monday.
How Teddy Day is Celebrated
Couples and youths celebrate this great event of the valentine’s week by gifting their loved ones a lovely and attractive teddy. They send a valentine teddy means love bear to their wife, partner, spouse, friends, and other loved ones. Teddies are mostly liked too much by the women, girls and children so wishing the loved ones by giving teddy bears at this day is very famous all over the world. Teddies are the toys contributing to the bedroom decorations forever as well as good memories. Teddies are the soft toys looking very attractive and cute, can attract anyone’s mood to be happy. People send it by the post, courier or by hand to their love.
Even teddies have no real hearts, no real voice and body however; they are fully stuffed with love and affection. They can say everything to the loved ones without voice and even attract and freshens their moods to get happy and understand the indication of their loved ones. It is considered that the bedroom without teddies is not complete and just like the face without smile.
Make your Teddy Day Celebration – Romantic
Gift a beautiful teddy (choose color liked most by your soul mate) to your sweetheart on this day. Get ready early in the morning and go to him/her to gift a sweet smiling teddy. You can also courier your gift at his/her address to give surprise. Decorating the room of your loved ones with lots of smiling teddies is also a nice idea to wish him/her a very happy teddy day. Send a text message, voice message, or do a video calling to surprise your loved ones on this day. Take him/her out in the evening for a nice outing to have some joy, togetherness, dinner and lots of talk. You can also make your soul mate happy at this day by involving in the activities what he/she likes.
Teddy Day Quotes
- “In a world where everyone seems to be larger and louder than yourself, it is very comforting to have a small, quiet companion.” – Peter Gray
- “Age simply doesn’t enter into it! The older the friend, the more he is valued, particularly when he shows so visibly the characteristics that we all look for in friends. You have only to look at a genuine teddy’s face to see at once the loyalty, common sense, and above all, dependability behind it.” – Peter Bull
- “A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn’t matter much if an ear drops off.” – Helen Exley
- “It is most offensive to the kindly bears who’ve adopted us when we thoughtlessly blurt out some comment about “real” bears, or “alive” bears, as if our very real and lively bear friends weren’t.” – Alla Bozarth-Campbell
- “Anyone who has looked a teddy bear in the face will recognize the friendly twinkle in his knowing look.” – Harold Nadolny
- “Remember when I said Teddy can’t sleep without me? Well, truth is, I can’t sleep without Teddy.” – Webster Papadopolis
- “Wake in the deepest dark of night and hear the driving rain. Reach out a hand and take a paw and go to sleep again.” – Charlotte Gray
- “Bears sleep by day. At night they stay awake to chase away bad dreams.” – Jesse O’Neil
- “A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved – and therefore he lives.” – Pam Brown
- “It’s hard to visualize the toys you had fifty years ago – all save bear. He’s as clear as if he were sitting on the desk in front of you…of course…he probably is.” – Pam Brown
- “Once a bear has been loved by a human being, its expression is forever marked.” – Jama Kim Rattigan
- “A bear remains a bear – even when most of him has fallen off or worn away.” – Charlotte Gray
- “It’s pleasant for a bear to come home to the warmth of a fire, take a dollop of honey, talk to a friend, read the Daily Bear News, and finally creep under the quilt and sleep soundly all night.” – Barbara Werkmaster
- “You really don’t have to be young to find a friend in a teddy bear.” – Rachel Newman
- “Teddy bears like to go on morning picnics in the summertime, so they can enjoy the sunshine before it too hot for their furry selves.” – Abigail Darling
- “A teddy bear is your childhood wrapped up in faded yellow fur, and as such, he commands affection long after he is out grown.” – Pam Brown
- “Bears are just about the only toy that can lose just about everything and still maintain their dignity and worth.” – Samantha Armstrong
- “When everyone else has let you down, there’s always Ted.” – Clara Ortega
- “Now that I’m all grown up, I can buy any old Teddy Bear I want – except the old Teddy Bear I want.” – William Sternman
- “At sales every other toy looks simply worn, dilapidated, grubby. A bear looks lost and abandoned and desperately in need of a loving home.” – Helen Thomson
- “How many children, do you suppose, have carried a lifelong resentment of parents responsible for the surreptitious removal of their Teddy Bears?” – John Ziff
- “There’s just something about a Teddy Bear that’s impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It’s almost supernatural.” – James Ownby
- “Teddy Bears are like keys . . . They’re always in the first place you think they’d be, and the last place you look.” – Garfield